This endowed scholarship was established in 2001 to provide scholarship assistance to worthy and deserving student workers in the Cone University Center.
Recipients of the Daisy Urban Scholarship shall be students in good standing at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte who best meet the following qualifications:
- Recipients must be current student employees in the Cone University Center.
- If no current Cone Center student employees apply, preference will be given to UNC Charlotte students who are children of Cone Center staff employees.
- If neither of the above groups qualifies, preference will be given to student employees’ campus wide.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Completed application
- Verification of qualifying GPA
- Written demonstration of financial need
- Completed essay on the value of student employment
Applications have closed for this academic year. Please contact Donna Merck, Associate Director for Cone Center, in Cone 380 for more information.