The mission of Student Assistance and Support Services (SASS) is to assist, support and advocate for students experiencing a broad range of issues, concerns or challenges interfering with a student’s ability to be successful academically or personally.
Through our assistance and support services we seek to:
- Enhance students' and parents knowledge of various University policies, procedures and campus support resources
- Facilitate the referral to and promotes the utilization of campus resources
- Empower students' sense of personal responsibility, self-advocacy, and the ability to function autonomously
- Promote students help-seeking skills in crisis and experiencing challenging life events
- Advocate for the development and application of student-centered policies when necessary
For more information, please visit the SASS Office located in room 349 of the Cone University Center.